Combining safety, superior design and extraordinary levels of onboard comfort, these two new units easily seat up to 8 people while underway and offer the latest in terms of versatility, aesthetics and space usage at a very competitive price, without compromising on luxury, quality or performance.
The D70 and T70 highlights include:
- Versatile cockpit area, suitable for cruising, dining and sunbathing.
- Cockpit aft seat ideal for relaxing and reading with the 120° inclinable backrest.
- Extra-large cockpit sun lounge offers easy and direct water access when deployed.
- Ergonomic helm station with instrumentation featuring integrated armrests and blue LED cup holders and optional 9” Simrad GPS/Chart plotter and stylish tinted windshield (30/70 glass).
- Optional stand-alone cockpit galley with stainless steel sink with tap and pressured water & Wallas 800 stove with heater.
- Deep cockpit guarantees security for kids and adults when moving around the boat.
- Various Mercury outboard configurations from 150 to 300 horsepower.
The D70 offers:
- Spacious cabin that comfortably sleeps 2 adults.
- Large cabin side windows with opening port lights and integrated skylights providing ventilation and plenty of natural light and a beautiful view on the water.
- Easy and permanent access from bow to stern even when the cabin door is open.
- Standard full enclosed head with sea toilet.
While the T70 features:
- Versatile bow area to relax and socialize; the bow area converts into a sun lounge.
- Large bow seats with integrated armrests.
- Water drain system in bow area keeps the boat dry and avoids water to accumulate in the cockpit.
Both models are available as Premium Edition and include a cockpit shower, a ski mast, a refrigerator, a galley with sink and Wallas stove, a 9” GPS/Chart plotter, a Fusion stereo and a gateway module for engine data.
The D70 will be presented as a world premiere at the ‘Båter i sjøen’ Boat Show in Oslo which runs from September 1 till September 4. For more details, please check our events and fairs calendar on uttern.com
According to Marketing & Product Manager, Sylvain Perret, “These models have been shaped on the consumers’ needs looking for a boat in the 7 meter segment and for those seeking fun, relaxation and adventure. The external lines are the distinctive ones of the Scandinavian boat-building tradition; uncluttered, sleek and sporty in a very simple yet elegant design, that makes it immediately recognizable.”