Uttern boats has functionality, safety and excellent value for money in its DNA. With the new design, spaciousness and versatile use, the S65 is underlining these qualities.
The S65 highlights include:
- A versatile bow area, suitable for cruising, dining and sunbathing. The bow table is used as basis for the sun lounge and can be used without the use of extensions.
- A Multi position aft seat where the backrest can face forward, backward or be laid horizontally to extend the sun lounge and facilitate the access to the water.
- Cabin with U-shape seating and sliding marine toilet that comfortably sleeps 2 adults. The semi-transparent sliding door, front opening portlight and console side window provide light and ventilation in the cabin.
- Stylish windshield and ergonomic helm station with instrumentation and mounting space for a 9” GPS/Chart plotter. Additional Mercury VesselView® Link and Active Trim as well as Zipwake Dynamic Trim Control can be added for those seeking automated optimal engine performance.
- Twin bolster seats mounted on a polyester pedestal base for an improved piloting experience and integrated cup holders between the seats.
- A Sprayhood and enclosed canvas with a proper integrated storage area.
- Plenty and convenient storage throughout the boat; below the swim platform and the aft seat as well as underneath the bow seats and bow line locker. Dedicated fenders storage integrated into the freeboard, cockpit floor hatch and side cabin storage thanks to the higher portside deck level.
- Same floor level starboard bow to stern walkthrough.
- Deep cockpit guarantees security for kids and adults when moving around the boat.
- Carefree flexi-teak flooring to bring a stylish and care-free touch to the boat.
- Large swim platform for safe and easy access in and out of the water and motor well step for easy access on both sides of transom.
This model is available as Premium Edition and includes a ski mast, a cockpit shower, a sea toilet, a refrigerator, LED courtesy lights, a 9” GPS/Chart plotter, a Fusion stereo, Mercury VesselView digital link and a DAB kit with antenna. The Premium Edition has shorter delivery times and saves an average of 10% when compared to ordering options separately.
The S65 will be presented as a world premiere at the Gothenburg Boat Show in Gothenburg which runs from February 3 till February 11. After that the S65 will be introduced at the Norwegian International Boat Show in Oslo (14-18 March). For more details, please check our events and fairs calendar.
According to Marketing & Product Manager, Sylvain Perret, “With the S65, our engineers have taken the open console boat to a new level in terms of design, versatility and use of space. The S65 is a true all-around talent that has been designed to cater for all needs. We expect that boaters will adopt the new concept and cherish it for a long time to come.”