The boating experience is taken to a next level thanks to the new generation of Mercury engines that offer solid performance and reduced fuel consumption. Boaters who are looking for a sporty ride with maximum control can have a blast with up to 225 hp. The extra power will also be appreciated by waterski fans. New options such as the Zipwake Dynamic Control and the Active Trim ensure effortless navigation with unparalleled stability and performance while further reducing the fuel consumption.
The T65 presents a variety of features, including:
- A versatile cockpit area that is highly customizable and can easily be transformed into a socializing and dining area or a spacious sun lounge. The backrest can face forward, backward or be laid horizontally to extend the sun lounge further and facilitate access to the water. The cockpit table is used as support to turn the cockpit area into an extra-large sun lounge.
- The deep cockpit area and the high freeboards provide safety for children and adults alike when seating or moving around the boat and make it easy to walk from bow to stern.
- A stylish and ergonomic helm station with instrumentation and mounting space for a 9” GPS/Chart plotter and plenty of room for additional instrumentation if you seek an automated optimal engine performance.
- A unique deck layout that guarantees easy access to both the cabin and the bow area. The large walkway is complimented by the bow access door, equipped with a drain system to keep the cockpit dry.
- A bow area convertible into a large sun lounge.
- Plenty of convenient storage space.
- A cabin with optional pull-out sea toilet, refrigerator and sink.
- Fender storage space that can be upgraded into a galley that includes a sink with tap, a butane stove and a cockpit shower.
- Twin bolster seats mounted on a polyester pedestal base for an improved piloting experience.
- Multiple Mercury outboard engine configurations from 115 up to 225 hp in single.
The T65 is available with the Premium Edition which includes a cockpit shower, a ski mast, an ice drawer, LED courtesy lights and a sea toilet. The Premium Edition also contains the Electronic Pack which offers the GPS 9” Simrad NSS evo3, the Stereo Fusion and a Mercury VesselView link digital interface. This edition comes with shorter delivery times on top of an average cost reduction of 10% compared to picking the options individually.
The T65 will be presented at the Marstrand Boat Show in Sweden (August 24 to 26) then head to the Oslo Floating Boat Show in Norway (September 6 to 9). For more details, please check our events and fairs calendar on www.uttern.com
European Sales Director Benoit Verley said: “The unique design of the T65 lies in the attempt to combine the advantages of a day-boat with the comfort of a cabin. With lots of power, up to 225 hp, supplied by the new generation of Mercury engines and new features like the Zipwake Dynamic Control, this has become an ideal package for sporty boaters and watersport fans. The T65 comes at a perfect time as the demand for a bowrider this size is increasing”.